Job Description: Donor Relations Specialist II
(Full time - Non Exempt) All of the duties of the Donor Relations Specialist require an understanding of and faithful commitment to the Christian faith, particularly where he/she is interacting with the listeners and or contributors of any RTN Radio station.
General Description: This role is of utmost importance to the relationship between the RTN family of radio stations and the listener/donor. The main responsibility of this role is to provide excellent verbal inter-personal communication to all listeners and donors. This employee must present genuine interest and gratitude to every donor who calls in or is called by our department. These points of verbal contact may or may not include sensitive moments which may or may not require prayer and/or supportive dialogue. Secondary responsibilities include a comfort and general working knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft office. Finally, this role will function in supporting the team within the Donor Relations Department. This position is 40 hours per week (M-F), Full Time, during business hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) and includes benefits. Additional hours may be required during Fundraising Event seasons.
- Answer all inbound calls to Donor Relations Department from donors and RTN stations, and transfer to appropriate department employee.
- Make outbound calls to donors for updated credit card and contact information.
- Recapture credit card information through use of phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Updating donor and giving information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Distribute, process, and track e-mail and voice messages using an e-mail management system (Visnetic Mailflow) for all RTN radio stations.
- Assist with increased volume of seasonal inbound transferred calls during fundraising events and may require additional hours or variations in schedule.
- Consistently maintain clear, well-written notes on donor account records.
- Assist Data & Correspondence Specialist (DCS) with managing incoming mail.
- Assist with donor benefit mailings. Handle questions/requests over the phone and via e-mail.
- Stay abreast of all RTN station happenings (personalities, concerts, and events) to best be able to assist donors.
- Participate in changes in policies & procedures as well as workflow.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please email your resume, personal statement of faith and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job openings will be posted as they are available.
The JOY FM is an Equal Opportunity Employer