Thank you for your interest in supporting The JOY FM. This ministry depends on God to provide through the support of generous people like you! CLICK HERE to give now.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about supporting The JOY FM:
- What does "listener supported" mean?
- How much do I have to give?
- How do I give?
- What are you going to do with the money?
- What is Automatic Giving?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- What do I get when I give?
- What is a "More than Music Mission Partner" and what are "MMMP" Benefits?
- What if I have a special request regarding my giving?
- How do I update my address and contact information?
Don’t see your question here? Call us at 941-753-0401 or 1-800-456-8910.
Radio Training Network (dba The JOY FM) is recognized as tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
The JOY FM is a member of the ECFA – The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. We follow higher standards of Christian ethics in fundraising, financial accounting and reporting. To view the ECFA financial profile, CLICK HERE