Radio Training Network is a not-for-profit organization that owns and/or operates Christian Radio Stations and is looking for a Donor Relations Specialist to work in our Sarasota, FL office.
Job Description: Donor Relations Specialist I
(Full time - Non Exempt) All of the duties of the Donor Relations Specialist require an understanding of and faithful commitment to the Christian faith, particularly where he/she is interacting with the listeners and or contributors of any RTN Radio station.
Job Description: This role is of utmost importance to the relationship between the RTN family of radio stations and the listener and donors. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide excellent verbal inter-personal communication to all listeners and donors. This employee must present genuine interest and gratitude to every individual who calls or is called by our department. These may or may not include sensitive moments which may require prayer and/or supportive dialogue. Responsibilities include comfort with and general working knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce) and Microsoft office. This role will function in supporting the team within the Donor Relations Department.
This position is 40 hours per week (M-F), Full Time, during business hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) and includes benefits. Additional hours may be required during fundraising event seasons.
- Answer all inbound calls to Donor Relations Department from donors and RTN stations, handle donor requests to change and update their giving instructions and personal information including payment information.
- Transfer to appropriate department employee as determined by the nature of the callers' request.
- Make outbound calls to donors for updated credit card and contact information.
- Recapture credit card information through use of phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Updating donor and giving information in Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Distribute, process, and track e-mail and voice messages using an e-mail management system for all RTN radio stations.
- Assist with increased volume of seasonal inbound transferred calls during fundraising events and may require additional hours or variations in schedule.
- Consistently maintain clear, well-written notes on donor account records.
- Assist with donor benefit mailings. Handle questions/requests over the phone and via e-mail.
- Stay abreast of all RTN station happenings (personalities, concerts, and events) to best be able to assist donors.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be a compassionate listener, excellent communicator, work well independently as well as part of a team. Attention to detail is a required.
If interested in applying, please send a resume and a statement of faith to Jennie Baker at email@example.com
Job openings will be posted as they are available.
The JOY FM is an Equal Opportunity Employer